- Improvement of Interstate Highway 85 and U.S. 70
- Construction Supervision Services for Shanghai-Kunming High-Speed Rail Line’s Guizhou Section
- ADB Financed Hunan Road Development III Project
- Ningxia Roads Development Project – ADB Loan
- ADB Financed Hunan Aizhai Suspension Bridge
- Liaoning Urban Transport Project – World Bank Loan
- Xi’an Urban Transport Project
- ADB Financed Gansu Roads Development Projects
- Beijing to Shenyang High-Speed Rail Construction Management
- Zhengzhou – Xuzhou High-Speed Rail Construction Management
Zhengzhou – Xuzhou High-Speed Rail (HSR) Passenger Dedicated Line is an important segment of the north-south artery of HSR system throughout the nation. The line links Zhengzhou hub in the west and connects Xuzhou hub in the east. Overall length is 225 miles, including 157 miles in Henan Province, 46 miles in Anhui Province, and 22 miles in Jiangsu province.
As part of a construction management team to assure that construction quality, progress, cost, safety, energy and environmental objectives were met following the requirements of the Ministry of Railways (MOR), applicable national standards, and major international standards.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.