- ADB Approves First Municipal Solid Waste Management Project in PRC
- World Bank Lushan Earthquake Recovery and Risk Reduction Project
- HJI Group Held 2017 Annual Technology Seminar in Kunming
- 2016 Technical Exchange Workshop and Business Development Conference
- HJI Awarded ADB financed Heilongjiang Jiamusi Irrigation and Drainage System Modernization Project
- HJI Delivered a Presentation at Kunlun Gas Safety Seminar
- CBP3 Sustainable Stormwater Infrastructure Summit
- Inception Mission – ADB PPTA Chongqing Integrated Logistics Demonstration Project
On January 10, 2018, HJI Group Corporation and the Sichuan Provincial Project Management Office (PMO) signed the contract for the project management and supervision of the World Bank Loaned Lushan Earthquake Recovery and Risk Reduction Project. Yin Ling, director of the provincial PMO office presided over the signing ceremony, representatives from Chengdu PMO ad seven project clients attended the signing ceremony.
The Lushan Earthquake Recovery and Risk Reduction Project entered into force on March 6, 2017, with a total of 300 million U.S. dollars financed by World Bank for the earthquake recovery works in Tianquan, Lushan, Baoxing, Yajing, Shimian, Yucheng, and Mingshan in Ya’an, as well as Qionglai in Chengdu. This project will mainly focus on urban infrastructure and rural road reconstruction, including roads, bridges, drainage networks, embankments, water supply plants, and multi-hazard information management platforms.
HJI Group will provide a full range of project management services for the project, including design review, traffic safety design, asset operation, and maintenance management, infrastructure disaster assessment and management, procurement and contract management, financial and economic management, safeguard policy, reporting and training, and project supervision services.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.