- Liaoning Medium Cities Infrastructure Project II – Panjin/Gaizhou Municipal Wastewater Management Strategic Planning
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Environment Improvement Project Phase I&II – ADB Loan
- WB Sichuan Small Town Development Project – Private Public Partnership(PPP) Model
- ADB Heilongjiang Energy Efficiency District Heating Project – PPP Technical Report and Capacity Training
- Ulaanbaatar Low Carbon Energy Supply Project – Using Public/Private Partnership Model – ADB Project Preparation
To support Sichuan small town development, local government applied $100 million World Bank Loan for investment on different sectors, including Urban road, supply water system, stormwater and wastewater sewage system, canal and riverbank, wastewater treatment facilities, etc. The total investment is estimated around $400 million dollars. To cover the finance gap, local government requires HJI Group to conduct a feasibility study on PPP model and create the guidelines accord to national legislate regulation for capacity building and training purpose.
Based on our client’s requirement HJI Group team identified worked with the municipal government suitable projects for PPP. the control of the project and the developer’s will and ability, including planning research, land development, municipal facilities and operations, functions and supporting the construction and operation of the investment and services, and other parts of the matter or all.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.