- Hubei Xiaogan Logistics Infrastructure Project—WB Financed
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City (SSTEC) Project – Public Transport Network and Service Development Planning TA2 – WB/GEF
- Liaoning Urban Transportation Project Consulting Services
- Jiangsu Environmental Automatic Monitoring System
- Wuhan Wastewater and Stormwater Management Project – ADB Loan
- Northeast Asia Cross-border Air Pollution Control Project for Coal-Fired Power Plants
- Liaoning Medium City Infrastructure Project
- Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project II -WB (Mongolia Environment Project)
- WB/GEF Financed Xian Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Study
- ADB CDTA for MOR to Enhance the Competitiveness and Efficiency of Railway Passenger Operations
- ADB Financed Gansu Baiyin Urban Development Project (PPTA)
- Shenyang Shenbei New District Traffic Planning Project
Xian is a historical city, which was the capital city for eight dynasties in Chinese history. It is a challenge for the city government to meet the urban development needs in one hand, but also to protect and preserve the historical heritage of the city. The city government has been promoting the use of the public transportation system, and the TOD is one of the topics that the city wants to emphasize to encourage the residents mass transit system and reducing daily commute. WB/GEF provided the grant for this important study. The objective of the study is to develop the TOD based land use plan and the approach and procedures for implementation of the TOD strategy in the historical sites and new development zones by means of The study covers the topics of TOD based fleet deployment and transfer arrangement, mass transit mode (mainly BRT and trolley line) scheme comparison on design layout and operation; and the method for a coordinated TOD based land use development, etc. Special considerations have to be given for the city’s conditions featuring metropolitan and historical and cultural place and through the assessment of the national and international best practices in urban transit development. The study was to provide guidance for of urban development plan and promote the coordinated and TOD based land use development support the sustained urban development in Xi’an.
HJI Group was selected as the consultants to provide professional advice and support on (i) TOD and TOD based land use development; (ii) TOD based routes and fleet deployment in micro, and macro aspects, especially for land use around subway, BRT and tram; (iii) relationship study on TOD, traffic and urban land development use; (iv) Xi’an TOD Strategy based on city master plan and the actual status; (v)TOD scheme in historical sites and new development zones; (vi) medium-capacity BRT and tram alternative study on capacity numeration, design layout, station design, operational plan and how to cooperate with other traffic mode; (vii) land use plan for transit facilities; (vii) advice on land use plan and demand forecasting, as well as capacity building on IA, bus company and regarding agencies; and (ix) training and study tour.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.