- WB Financed China Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery Project
- WB Financed Sichuan and Chongqing Cooperation: Guang’an Demonstration Area Infrastructure Development Project
- WB Financed Chongqing Small Towns Water Environment Management Project
- AFD Loaned Post-Seism Reconstruction Project
- ADB Financed Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project
- WB Financed Sichuan Small Town Development Project (SSTDP)
- ADB Financed Heilongjiang Road Network Development Project (Social Safeguard Monitoring)
- Lushan Earthquake Reconstruction & Risk Reduction Project
- Project Preparation for the World Bank Financed Liaoning Urban Transport Project (LUTP)
- Guangzhou Pavement, Bridge and Drainage Management System (PBDMS) Project
- SINOPEC E-Procurement System Project – USTDA Grant
- Second Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project (USIP2)
- Supervision and Project Management for Beijing Intelligent Transport – Air Pollution Control Project – Italian Government Grant
To improve priority infrastructure in the Project Counties / Districts in Sichuan Province, HJI provided the consulting services on World Bank-financed with $100 million dollars loan to China to support the Sichuan Small Town Development Project (SSTDP). The project ended in Dec 2016 and the total estimated cost of the project is US$169.95 million, with an IBRD loan of US$100 million. The project is composed of two components: Small Town Infrastructure Development and Institutional Strengthening and Capacity Building
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.