- WB Financed China Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery Project
- WB Financed Sichuan and Chongqing Cooperation: Guang’an Demonstration Area Infrastructure Development Project
- WB Financed Chongqing Small Towns Water Environment Management Project
- AFD Loaned Post-Seism Reconstruction Project
- ADB Financed Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project
- WB Financed Sichuan Small Town Development Project (SSTDP)
- ADB Financed Heilongjiang Road Network Development Project (Social Safeguard Monitoring)
- Lushan Earthquake Reconstruction & Risk Reduction Project
- Project Preparation for the World Bank Financed Liaoning Urban Transport Project (LUTP)
- Guangzhou Pavement, Bridge and Drainage Management System (PBDMS) Project
- SINOPEC E-Procurement System Project – USTDA Grant
- Second Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project (USIP2)
- Supervision and Project Management for Beijing Intelligent Transport – Air Pollution Control Project – Italian Government Grant
HJI Consulting team has provided our client on project management and construction supervision for World Bank Financed China Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery Project (First Batch): Total investment of Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery (WERP) is USD$450 million to support the restoration and reconstruction of the urban infrastructures in the 15 severely earthquake-hit counties, districts and municipalities involving Mianyang, Guangyuan, Nanchong, Bazhong, and Ya’an in northwest of Chengdu and middle of Sichuan Province. The WERP components involve roads, bridges, water supply plant, wastewater treatment plant, pipeline networks, flood embankments, embankment protection, slop protection, solid waste disposal, and canal restoration. The WERP has been designed for implementation in two batches – the first batch involving 15 subprojects with the Bank’s loan of USD$208 million.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.