- Hubei Xiaogan Logistics Infrastructure Project—WB Financed
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City (SSTEC) Project – Public Transport Network and Service Development Planning TA2 – WB/GEF
- Liaoning Urban Transportation Project Consulting Services
- Jiangsu Environmental Automatic Monitoring System
- Wuhan Wastewater and Stormwater Management Project – ADB Loan
- Northeast Asia Cross-border Air Pollution Control Project for Coal-Fired Power Plants
- Liaoning Medium City Infrastructure Project
- Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project II -WB (Mongolia Environment Project)
- WB/GEF Financed Xian Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Study
- ADB CDTA for MOR to Enhance the Competitiveness and Efficiency of Railway Passenger Operations
- ADB Financed Gansu Baiyin Urban Development Project (PPTA)
- Shenyang Shenbei New District Traffic Planning Project
Sustainable water supply is a vitally important component of society. This project sought to improve water supply to the urban poor in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. The project was comprised of four components, which included supplying water to ger areas, strengthening the water network system, improving energy efficiency, and institutional development and project management to support overall project implementation and development.
In order to achieve the project’s components and ensure international best practices, HJI Group provided consulting services to support and strengthen institutional development of the Water supply and Sewage Authority of Ulaanbaatar (USUG
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.