- Hubei Xiaogan Logistics Infrastructure Project—WB Financed
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City (SSTEC) Project – Public Transport Network and Service Development Planning TA2 – WB/GEF
- Liaoning Urban Transportation Project Consulting Services
- Jiangsu Environmental Automatic Monitoring System
- Wuhan Wastewater and Stormwater Management Project – ADB Loan
- Northeast Asia Cross-border Air Pollution Control Project for Coal-Fired Power Plants
- Liaoning Medium City Infrastructure Project
- Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project II -WB (Mongolia Environment Project)
- WB/GEF Financed Xian Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Study
- ADB CDTA for MOR to Enhance the Competitiveness and Efficiency of Railway Passenger Operations
- ADB Financed Gansu Baiyin Urban Development Project (PPTA)
- Shenyang Shenbei New District Traffic Planning Project
The project involved in the traffic planning and traffic management design for Shenbei New District, which is located in the northern part of Shenyang, Liaoning Province, the whole project estimates to cost $850 million dollars. This is a newly developed urban area, the planning area is 40 km2, and the core urban area is 8 km2. With the completion of the new railroad Shenyang North Station, Shenbei core area will become a sub-center in the north of Shenyang and external transport hub of the city. Shenyang municipal government realized that in order to improve the quality of life for its citizens, the local road network planning is crucial and the transport planning played an important role in the urban development, especially in developing the new urban area.
HJI Group in teaming with Parson Brinkerhoff Beijing (PB) was selected as the special consultant for the urban traffic planning study and urban traffic design review. The consulting team carried out the traffic planning analysis by using the advanced traffic flow simulation model, identified the potential traffic bottlenecks, provided recommendations on traffic management and traffic planning, including the considerations of public transport, pedestrian traffic, non-motorized traffic, and other urban transport factors.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.