- WB Financed China Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery Project
- WB Financed Sichuan and Chongqing Cooperation: Guang’an Demonstration Area Infrastructure Development Project
- WB Financed Chongqing Small Towns Water Environment Management Project
- AFD Loaned Post-Seism Reconstruction Project
- ADB Financed Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project
- WB Financed Sichuan Small Town Development Project (SSTDP)
- ADB Financed Heilongjiang Road Network Development Project (Social Safeguard Monitoring)
- Lushan Earthquake Reconstruction & Risk Reduction Project
- Project Preparation for the World Bank Financed Liaoning Urban Transport Project (LUTP)
- Guangzhou Pavement, Bridge and Drainage Management System (PBDMS) Project
- SINOPEC E-Procurement System Project – USTDA Grant
- Second Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project (USIP2)
- Supervision and Project Management for Beijing Intelligent Transport – Air Pollution Control Project – Italian Government Grant
Small communities in Mongolia often suffer from isolation and poor water supply. The objective of this project was to develop and improve water supply to the urban poor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia in a sustainable manner. The key indicators of improvement were the number of persons served by each kiosk in the project areas, the percentage of kiosks in the project areas which were connected to the pipe network, and financial status of Water Supply and Sewage Authority of Ulaanbaatar (USUG).
HJI Group experts assisted the PMU with overall project management, including technical, financial, environmental and social aspects, as well as project reporting. The task of the project management consultant (PMC) included all work of procurement assistance, financial management, supervision of construction, quality control, construction management, commissioning of works and strengthening of Project Management Unit (PMU) capacity.The consultant also reviewed the performance of the PMU and PIU and made recommendations to improve the operational and financial performance to ensure the sustainability of the whole project. The project is comprised of the following components: area water supply, city water supply, energy efficiency improvement, institutional development,
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.