- Guangdong Pearl River Delta Urban Environment Project by World Bank
- Jiangsu Environmental Monitoring System Project (JEMSP) – USTDA Grant
- Feasibility Study for the Environmental Emissions Control Project in China – Belun Power Plant (BPP) – USTDA
- Mitigation of Trans-Boundary Air Pollution from Coal-Fried Power Plants in North-East Asian Development Bank Project
- Baishan Water & Sanitation Project
- Liaoning Safe and Sustainable Urban Water Supply Project
- Longxi River Flood Control & Environmental Risk Management
- Air Quality Improvement Program in the Greater Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
- Promotion of Environmentally Sustainable Infrastructure Investment in Asia and the Pacific
The objective of technical assistance (TA) is to review international environment safeguard practices, provide policy advice to Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP), and provide capacity development assistance to investors and contractors on environmental management.
As the consultant, HJI assessed environmental administration and management of the PRC’s international infrastructure investments; review PRC’s environmental administration procedures and policies for foreign investments and assess the environmental performance and management of outbound investors and contractors during the TA implementation; introduce international practices and share environmental administration experience; develop capacity for environmental management of international infrastructure investments.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.