- WB Financed China Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery Project
- WB Financed Sichuan and Chongqing Cooperation: Guang’an Demonstration Area Infrastructure Development Project
- WB Financed Chongqing Small Towns Water Environment Management Project
- AFD Loaned Post-Seism Reconstruction Project
- ADB Financed Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project
- WB Financed Sichuan Small Town Development Project (SSTDP)
- ADB Financed Heilongjiang Road Network Development Project (Social Safeguard Monitoring)
- Lushan Earthquake Reconstruction & Risk Reduction Project
- Project Preparation for the World Bank Financed Liaoning Urban Transport Project (LUTP)
- Guangzhou Pavement, Bridge and Drainage Management System (PBDMS) Project
- SINOPEC E-Procurement System Project – USTDA Grant
- Second Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project (USIP2)
- Supervision and Project Management for Beijing Intelligent Transport – Air Pollution Control Project – Italian Government Grant
Liaoning is a burgeoning hub for business on the east coast of China. Therefore, every aspect of ongoing projects, especially procurement, is essential for the city to flourish. HJI Group was selected to prepare bid documents for 20% of the total construction scheduled to be implemented in the first year of this large-scale project.
In total, this project included 31 roads and a bus repair plant in the city of Shenyang; construction of 4 roads, an interchange and an intersection in the city of Fushun; and construction of 3 roads and an overpass in the city of Anshan.
In addition, HJI Group prepared 4 International Competitive Bidding (ICB) pre-qualification documents and the Beiyi Road ICB document for the Shenyang Project Office for the World Bank’s appraisal (a model document used for the appraisal).
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.