- ADB Approves First Municipal Solid Waste Management Project in PRC
- World Bank Lushan Earthquake Recovery and Risk Reduction Project
- HJI Group Held 2017 Annual Technology Seminar in Kunming
- 2016 Technical Exchange Workshop and Business Development Conference
- HJI Awarded ADB financed Heilongjiang Jiamusi Irrigation and Drainage System Modernization Project
- HJI Delivered a Presentation at Kunlun Gas Safety Seminar
- CBP3 Sustainable Stormwater Infrastructure Summit
- Inception Mission – ADB PPTA Chongqing Integrated Logistics Demonstration Project
BEIJING, PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (27 September 2018) — The Board of Directors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $150 million loan for a project that will improve municipal solid waste (MSW) management in 10 counties and county-level cities in the Xiangjiang River watershed in Hunan Province.
On January 10, 2018, HJI Group Corporation and the Sichuan Provincial Project Management Office (PMO) signed the contract for the project management and supervision of the World Bank Loaned Lushan Earthquake Recovery and Risk Reduction Project.
The Technical Support Committee of HJI Group successfully held the 2017 Annual Technology Seminar (hereinafter referred to as the “Seminar”) on July 15-16, 2017 at Jialize Resort Town in the spring city, Kunming (see the picture below).
October 2016, a technical exchange workshop and business development conference on energy performance services were hosted in HJI Group Costa Mesa corporate center.
On Oct 31, 2016, HJI Group was awarded the preparatory technical assistance (PPTA) of Heilongjiang Jiamusi Irrigation and Drainage System Modernization Project.
HJI Group Corp was invited by Petro China Kunlun Gas Company to its year-end safety management strategy seminar held on December 22-23, 2015 in Bazhou City, Hebei province, China.
The representative of HJI Group Corporation participated the CBP3 (Community Based Public Private Partnership) Sustainable Stormwater Infrastructure Summit in Philadelphia on December 7, 2015.
In 19-22 January 2015, the inception mission for Chongqing Integrated Logistics Demonstration Project is held in Chongqing China.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.