- Improvement of Interstate Highway 85 and U.S. 70
- Construction Supervision Services for Shanghai-Kunming High-Speed Rail Line’s Guizhou Section
- ADB Financed Hunan Road Development III Project
- Ningxia Roads Development Project – ADB Loan
- ADB Financed Hunan Aizhai Suspension Bridge
- Liaoning Urban Transport Project – World Bank Loan
- Xi’an Urban Transport Project
- ADB Financed Gansu Roads Development Projects
- Beijing to Shenyang High-Speed Rail Construction Management
- Zhengzhou – Xuzhou High-Speed Rail Construction Management
As national lifelines, highways should be given top priority, and their construction and development is vital for flourishing townships and growing cities.
With the ever-increasing number of people needing to transport goods from city to city flexibly, inter-city expressways are a necessity that requires full attention, and quality construction must be ensured.
The Ningxia Communications Department engaged HJI Group for consulting services on a project aiming to construct 182 km of the new highway, including tunnels and bridges, between Tongxin and Yanchuanzi (TongYan Highway). Our international specialists have provided construction management services including reviewing pavement, bridge and road safety components of the expressway design and the traffic management system; advising the PMU on the physical and institutional improvements in those components for the expressway; commenting on road safety; surveying on-site and commenting on the construction; designing and developing PPMS; identifying indicators for monitoring and evaluation socioeconomic and poverty reduction impacts; and training the client and relating institutes in pavement / bridge engineering, road safety design management, and socioeconomic and poverty reduction impacts of expressways.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.