- Beijing Wastewater Treatment and Re-use Project – Energy Audit – ADB
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City development energy conserving and green building
- Planning and feasibility study of an energy-conserving and green campus at Guangxi University
- Chongqing integrated energy conserving green logistics parks
- Commercial and residential energy audit World Bank environment and energy project
- Biomass power generation in Heilongjiang-ADB
- Mongolia Community- Based Heating Supply in Rural Remote Areas.
Heating is essential to those living in the frigid climate of Northern Asia, and supplying that heat must be done in an effective and consistent manner. HJI Group took upon itself the task of helping communities in remote rural Mongolian areas achieve this aim.
HJI Group’s overall objective with this project was to improve the quality of life for people living in soum centers located in remote rural areas in Mongolia. The ideal outcome is to provide sustainable heating services to the pilot soum centers. HJI Group assisted the client in preparing the bill of quantity and bidding documents for the procurement of goods and civil works, and also in monitoring the procurement process.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.