- Guangdong Pearl River Delta Urban Environment Project by World Bank
- Jiangsu Environmental Monitoring System Project (JEMSP) – USTDA Grant
- Feasibility Study for the Environmental Emissions Control Project in China – Belun Power Plant (BPP) – USTDA
- Mitigation of Trans-Boundary Air Pollution from Coal-Fried Power Plants in North-East Asian Development Bank Project
- Baishan Water & Sanitation Project
- Liaoning Safe and Sustainable Urban Water Supply Project
- Longxi River Flood Control & Environmental Risk Management
- Air Quality Improvement Program in the Greater Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
- Promotion of Environmentally Sustainable Infrastructure Investment in Asia and the Pacific
Longxi River is in the upper reach of the Yangtze River – the longest river in the PRC and the third longest in the world with a length of 3,915 miles and draining area of 698,265 square miles. The project is designed to manage collectively flooding, water environment, and ecology with a well-balanced mix of structural and nonstructural interventions in 19 towns of 3 counties along the river basin.
As a technical advisory consultant, HJI’s scope of work includes feasibility study, land acquisition and environment compliance review, engineering design review, financial and economic analysis, and hydrological and hydraulic modelling to assure the project is technically sound, financially and economically viable, O&M sustainable in conformity with applicable national codes and standards.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.