- Guangdong Pearl River Delta Urban Environment Project by World Bank
- Jiangsu Environmental Monitoring System Project (JEMSP) – USTDA Grant
- Feasibility Study for the Environmental Emissions Control Project in China – Belun Power Plant (BPP) – USTDA
- Mitigation of Trans-Boundary Air Pollution from Coal-Fried Power Plants in North-East Asian Development Bank Project
- Baishan Water & Sanitation Project
- Liaoning Safe and Sustainable Urban Water Supply Project
- Longxi River Flood Control & Environmental Risk Management
- Air Quality Improvement Program in the Greater Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
- Promotion of Environmentally Sustainable Infrastructure Investment in Asia and the Pacific
Jiangsu Environmental Protection Department (EPD) sought to establish: (1) an automatic air monitoring system; (2) an automatic water monitoring system; (3) an environmental information processing system in Jiangsu Province of China. The systems are comprised of more than 120 monitoring substations, six mobile monitoring labs and a data processing and analysis center to monitor air and water quality throughout the province. HJI Group, supported by a USTDA grant, successfully conducted the feasibility study (FS) for the project. Our consulting services included: (1) Review and evaluation of existing air and water quality monitoring capabilities, organizational structure and institution management procedures; (2) Evaluation of selected air quality monitoring substations and their locations, determination of parameters recommended to be monitored at various air quality monitoring locations; (3) Identification of water quality monitoring locations and determination of parameters recommended to be monitored at various water quality monitoring locations; (4) Selection of automatic air and water quality monitoring instruments; (5) Recommendations of technology for automatic monitoring data collection, processing, distant transmission and real-time data acquisition; (6) Recommendations of software and hardware for project management.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.