- Liaoning Medium Cities Infrastructure Project II – Panjin/Gaizhou Municipal Wastewater Management Strategic Planning
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Environment Improvement Project Phase I&II – ADB Loan
- WB Sichuan Small Town Development Project – Private Public Partnership(PPP) Model
- ADB Heilongjiang Energy Efficiency District Heating Project – PPP Technical Report and Capacity Training
- Ulaanbaatar Low Carbon Energy Supply Project – Using Public/Private Partnership Model – ADB Project Preparation
In order to enhance energy conservation and environmental protection, China issued a series of policies and measures to implement heating reform and improve energy efficiency in the district heating sector in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region (IMAR). During project identification phase, HJI Group conducts PPP project screening, Value for money (VFM) comparative analysis, Fiscal capacity assessment and PPP preliminary scheme design for IMAR economic structure analysis. The primary objective of the pre-phase is to ensure the project has commercial implementation value. By using VFM analysis and fiscal capability assessment, HJI Group assists our clients to identify that the project is constructed, operated and maintained in a cost-effective manner. After the pre-phase analysis and study, we offered comprehensive capacity building and training on PPP contract administration, national regulation on PPP projects and risk management.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.