- ADB Approves First Municipal Solid Waste Management Project in PRC
- World Bank Lushan Earthquake Recovery and Risk Reduction Project
- HJI Group Held 2017 Annual Technology Seminar in Kunming
- 2016 Technical Exchange Workshop and Business Development Conference
- HJI Awarded ADB financed Heilongjiang Jiamusi Irrigation and Drainage System Modernization Project
- HJI Delivered a Presentation at Kunlun Gas Safety Seminar
- CBP3 Sustainable Stormwater Infrastructure Summit
- Inception Mission – ADB PPTA Chongqing Integrated Logistics Demonstration Project
In 19-22 January 2015, the inception mission for Chongqing Integrated Logistics Demonstration Project is held in Chongqing China. The project seeks to improve the condition of the logistics network and services within Chongqing Municipality to create an integrated and multimodal logistics system. It will focus on developing logistics parks and related infrastructure to accelerate the development of the logistics industry in Chongqing. It will also improve and upgrade the logistics services and logistics information system.
During the mission, ADB project manager speaks highly of HJI Group’s excellent work. This project is expected to be the very first logistic project in China and owns a demonstration feature in information system development. HJI Group will provide its best technical knowledge and experience to serve this project.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.