- ADB Approves First Municipal Solid Waste Management Project in PRC
- World Bank Lushan Earthquake Recovery and Risk Reduction Project
- HJI Group Held 2017 Annual Technology Seminar in Kunming
- 2016 Technical Exchange Workshop and Business Development Conference
- HJI Awarded ADB financed Heilongjiang Jiamusi Irrigation and Drainage System Modernization Project
- HJI Delivered a Presentation at Kunlun Gas Safety Seminar
- CBP3 Sustainable Stormwater Infrastructure Summit
- Inception Mission – ADB PPTA Chongqing Integrated Logistics Demonstration Project
HJI Group Corp was invited by Petro China Kunlun Gas Company to its year-end safety management strategy seminar held on December 22-23, 2015 in Bazhou City, Hebei province, China. The main focuses of the seminar were on HSE direction for the next five years; building a sustainable safety culture; focusing areas on HSE work in 2016; and training and capacity building. Dr. James Qin was invited as the special guest to deliver a presentation entitled “Results of Kunlun Gas Safety Performance Assessment and the 13th Five-year HSE Plan”. He pointed out that Kunlun Gas should introduce behavior-based safety and set a target of building a safety value-driven culture in the next five years.
Kunlun Gas is one of the premier and largest natural gas companies in China and it has operations in over 200 cities in China. In 2014, HJI’s HSE team visited 38 companies in over 30 cities and performed a comprehensive HSE management assessment for Kunlun Gas Company by using HJI Group’s Sustainable Safety Culture Assessment tool. In 2015, HJI Group was hired again to prepare the “13th Five-year HSE Plan”, which is the first long-term strategic HSE plan in the company’s history. Both the project reports and Dr. Qin’s presentation were well received.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.