- WB Financed China Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery Project
- WB Financed Sichuan and Chongqing Cooperation: Guang’an Demonstration Area Infrastructure Development Project
- WB Financed Chongqing Small Towns Water Environment Management Project
- AFD Loaned Post-Seism Reconstruction Project
- ADB Financed Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project
- WB Financed Sichuan Small Town Development Project (SSTDP)
- ADB Financed Heilongjiang Road Network Development Project (Social Safeguard Monitoring)
- Lushan Earthquake Reconstruction & Risk Reduction Project
- Project Preparation for the World Bank Financed Liaoning Urban Transport Project (LUTP)
- Guangzhou Pavement, Bridge and Drainage Management System (PBDMS) Project
- SINOPEC E-Procurement System Project – USTDA Grant
- Second Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project (USIP2)
- Supervision and Project Management for Beijing Intelligent Transport – Air Pollution Control Project – Italian Government Grant
In Guangzhou, pollution from rainwater is a major source of pollution. It must be controlled before it becomes a serious detriment to the quality of the entire water supply.
For this project, HJI Group’s management specialists were involved in client requirement analysis, existing pipeline system survey and detection, database inquiry and field data collection, primary design and modeling of management system, control system analysis, and project management.
This management project focused on GIS-based infrastructure facilities including bridges, pavement, central drainage control and management systems. The GIS base map and the management system covered more than 4000 km of pavement, 900 bridges and their respective drainage facilities.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.