- Guangdong Pearl River Delta Urban Environment Project by World Bank
- Jiangsu Environmental Monitoring System Project (JEMSP) – USTDA Grant
- Feasibility Study for the Environmental Emissions Control Project in China – Belun Power Plant (BPP) – USTDA
- Mitigation of Trans-Boundary Air Pollution from Coal-Fried Power Plants in North-East Asian Development Bank Project
- Baishan Water & Sanitation Project
- Liaoning Safe and Sustainable Urban Water Supply Project
- Longxi River Flood Control & Environmental Risk Management
- Air Quality Improvement Program in the Greater Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
- Promotion of Environmentally Sustainable Infrastructure Investment in Asia and the Pacific
In Guangdong, water quality and treatment is one of the utmost importance. For the Pearl River Delta, the World Bank financed a large urban environmental project focusing on wastewater management and development. This project improved the water quality in the Pearl River delta and the living conditions in Guangzhou as well as protected drinking water sources to reduce health risks.
The tasks in which HJI Group successfully aided the client were comprehensive. They included the review of the technical specifications of equipment, bills of quantity, contract drawings, pipe layout and profiles in the contract. Additionally, HJI Group provided verification of the processing equipment’s performance, the physical dimensions of the equipment in the contract drawings and ensured there is no discrepancies existed between the technical specifications, bills of quantities and contract drawings.
This World Bank-financed project consisted of construction of the Liede Wastewater Treatment Plant, the Dashadi Wastewater Treatment Plant and improvement of the Four Drainage Catchments. The services for procurement included the completion of technical specifications, bills of quantities and contract drawings. The consultant team reviewed the procurement documents to verify the conformance with World Bank’s guidelines and China’s regulations.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.