- Beijing Wastewater Treatment and Re-use Project – Energy Audit – ADB
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City development energy conserving and green building
- Planning and feasibility study of an energy-conserving and green campus at Guangxi University
- Chongqing integrated energy conserving green logistics parks
- Commercial and residential energy audit World Bank environment and energy project
- Biomass power generation in Heilongjiang-ADB
- Mongolia Community- Based Heating Supply in Rural Remote Areas.
HJI Group, together with an international engineering firm and a local partner was contracted by the World Bank (WB), to conduct an energy audit on commercial and residential buildings in the city of Beijing. Planned and performed audits on more than 50 commercial, residential and university buildings with a total building area of over half a million square meters (over 5 million square feet).
The project is designed to develop methodologies for an energy audit for commercial and residential buildings in Beijing based on international best practices. The audits include all aspects of energy computations of buildings, such as lighting control, water, and wastewater, HVAC and carbon emissions systems. To achieve project target, HJI Group and its partners well designed the whole approach by making energy audit plan, develop a methodology of the energy audit, select and train the auditors, supervise the energy audit and review audit report, ensure the efficiency and quality of the project implementation.
An energy audit manual was prepared according to national and international codes, the energy report serves as an outline and reference for future design and retrofit to improve the energy efficiency in all audited buildings. The experience was used by many other provinces and cities in China as a basis of their audit standards and codes.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.