- Beijing Wastewater Treatment and Re-use Project – Energy Audit – ADB
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City development energy conserving and green building
- Planning and feasibility study of an energy-conserving and green campus at Guangxi University
- Chongqing integrated energy conserving green logistics parks
- Commercial and residential energy audit World Bank environment and energy project
- Biomass power generation in Heilongjiang-ADB
- Mongolia Community- Based Heating Supply in Rural Remote Areas.
The development of sustainable cellulosic ethanol power generation requires long-term planning to satisfy the needs of biomass fuels and the environment. Working with the second Danish Cooperation Fund for renewable energy and energy efficiency in rural areas, HJI provided environmental consulting services for this ADB funded project in order to address key barriers, opportunities, and experiences in biomass power generation for Heilongjiang province and the PRC. The consultants joined the ADB mission and were responsible for the overall management, survey, and report preparation in order to develop this green technology project. Local biomass resources were researched and assessed. Pricing structures, financing barriers, environmental and social implications from previous biomass power generation projects were researched. HJI helped develop a strategy that outlined the sustainable development of biomass power generation and utilization in Heilongjiang. In addition, workshops and conferences were held which increased awareness of biomass power generation benefits for the community and project partners.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.