- Beijing Wastewater Treatment and Re-use Project – Energy Audit – ADB
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City development energy conserving and green building
- Planning and feasibility study of an energy-conserving and green campus at Guangxi University
- Chongqing integrated energy conserving green logistics parks
- Commercial and residential energy audit World Bank environment and energy project
- Biomass power generation in Heilongjiang-ADB
- Mongolia Community- Based Heating Supply in Rural Remote Areas.
The project is to enhance the affordability of wastewater reuse with an energy efficiency (EE) option and therefore encourage replacement of freshwater. The project output is to improve capacity for energy efficiency in the wastewater treatment and reuse, through an energy audit, energy management enhancement, training, workshop, and policy recommendations. The project outcome will be policy dialogue based on the recommendations so that more municipalities will implement wastewater reuse policies. After the comprehensive energy audit, the target electricity consumption is shown below:
|1||Target Electricity Consumption||kWh||11,611,195||11,387,987||15,092,425|
|Target Electricity Consumption||kWh/m3||0.165||0.160||0.200|
After comparing the data and identifying energy saving potentials, HJI Group prepared a professional energy management proposals on developing energy efficiency solutions, our service includes two main aspects, on the technical side, we provide technical guidance during the implementation of proposed improvement measures; Monitor energy saving after implementation; Provide policy recommendations on enhancing using of reclaimed wastewater as a strategic water resource. On the other side, we prepare a comprehensive capacity development program and training sessions; Organize knowledge-sharing workshop.
With continued monitoring and improvement, the real data was collected during 2013-2015, shows like below, which verify the accuracy of our previous energy audit results.
|1||Real Electricity Consumption||kWh||11,389,694||12,849,241||15,179,300|
|2||Real Electricity Consumption Intensity||kWh/m3||0.159||0.175||0.179|
|3||Real Waste Water Volume||m3||71,425,000||73,382,000||84,694,000|
|4||CO2 Emission||t CO2/mWh||0.9183||0.9183||0.9183|
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.