- Guangdong Pearl River Delta Urban Environment Project by World Bank
- Jiangsu Environmental Monitoring System Project (JEMSP) – USTDA Grant
- Feasibility Study for the Environmental Emissions Control Project in China – Belun Power Plant (BPP) – USTDA
- Mitigation of Trans-Boundary Air Pollution from Coal-Fried Power Plants in North-East Asian Development Bank Project
- Baishan Water & Sanitation Project
- Liaoning Safe and Sustainable Urban Water Supply Project
- Longxi River Flood Control & Environmental Risk Management
- Air Quality Improvement Program in the Greater Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
- Promotion of Environmentally Sustainable Infrastructure Investment in Asia and the Pacific
This project will help Shandong Province shift to a low-carbon, circular economic development model and thereby reduce air pollution by integrating various clean and renewable energy sources for central and distributed heating and cooling systems. The project will implement three clean heating and cooling subprojects to accelerate air pollution abatement in Shandong Province. The heating and cooling projects proposed are innovative, as they will combine renewable energy technologies and waste heat recovered from industry and power plants to reduce the energy and carbon intensity of heat production and refrigeration, and thereby reduce air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.