- Improvement of Interstate Highway 85 and U.S. 70
- Construction Supervision Services for Shanghai-Kunming High-Speed Rail Line’s Guizhou Section
- ADB Financed Hunan Road Development III Project
- Ningxia Roads Development Project – ADB Loan
- ADB Financed Hunan Aizhai Suspension Bridge
- Liaoning Urban Transport Project – World Bank Loan
- Xi’an Urban Transport Project
- ADB Financed Gansu Roads Development Projects
- Beijing to Shenyang High-Speed Rail Construction Management
- Zhengzhou – Xuzhou High-Speed Rail Construction Management
Under ADB financed Hunan Road III project, AiZhai Suspension Bridge was one the key structures in the alignment. The bridge was the longest suspension bridges over a mountain valley in the World. The overall bridge length is 1,534 m with the main suspension span of 1,176 m and two side spans of 242 m and 116 m, respectively. The bridge is over a deep mountain valley of about 330 m, which is one of the deepest valleys for a suspension bridge over the World. The complicated geological conditions and very difficult transportation access imposed many technical and construction challenges for the project, the estimated project cost is $120 million. HJI Group as the project implementation consultants provided consulting services for design reviews, a special study on technologies for suspension bridge design and construction, technical advises, construction technologies improvement, construction monitoring, and project management.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.