- WB Financed China Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery Project
- WB Financed Sichuan and Chongqing Cooperation: Guang’an Demonstration Area Infrastructure Development Project
- WB Financed Chongqing Small Towns Water Environment Management Project
- AFD Loaned Post-Seism Reconstruction Project
- ADB Financed Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project
- WB Financed Sichuan Small Town Development Project (SSTDP)
- ADB Financed Heilongjiang Road Network Development Project (Social Safeguard Monitoring)
- Lushan Earthquake Reconstruction & Risk Reduction Project
- Project Preparation for the World Bank Financed Liaoning Urban Transport Project (LUTP)
- Guangzhou Pavement, Bridge and Drainage Management System (PBDMS) Project
- SINOPEC E-Procurement System Project – USTDA Grant
- Second Ulaanbaatar Service Improvement Project (USIP2)
- Supervision and Project Management for Beijing Intelligent Transport – Air Pollution Control Project – Italian Government Grant
HJI Consulting Team is providing the consulting services on Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project, which aims to attain socially inclusive and economically balanced growth by integrating urban and rural development in Chongqing. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) provided US$150 million loans to China to support the Chongqing Urban-Rural Infrastructure Development Demonstration II Project. The total estimated cost of the proposed project is US$307.43 million. The project is comprised of the following components: River enhancement and flood management; Urban–rural road network improvement; Water and wastewater treatment; Capacity development and institutional strengthening; and etc.
Ready to get started?
Let us know what you need.